Suggestions for a successful fundraiser (ideas for a successful fundraiser)
After you’ve reserved your Don Juanz Fundraiser online, take these steps to create the biggest turnout and largest donation to your cause.
- Put a flyer in your organization’s newsletter.
- Announce your Don Juanz Fundraiser on your website, and add a link to a downloadable PDF of the flyer.
- Attach the flyer to an e-mail going out to the family, friends, office, etc.
- Call your local newspaper. They’re always looking for information on charitable events in the community.
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings, group meetings, training sessions and area sporting events.
- Announce the fundraiser on the P.A. system at another local event.
- Share the details in your online invitations, such as Evite.
- Announce the event on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook.
- To increase the funds raised by your organization, encourage people to order Don Juanz Catering platters for their group, home or office during your event. (Must place order a day in advance.)
- Most important, cast a wide net. Talk to everybody. There are plenty of fish in the sea (not to mention the ones in our tacos). The more people that come to your Don Juanz Fundraiser, the more money your fund-lovin’ organization will earn. And don’t worry if everyone can’t stay for dinner. They can order take-out or pick up a Don Juanz Catering platter, too.